Eagle Harbor Church is a loving, curious, faithful, relaxed assembly of free-range Christians on a spiritual journey together. We belong to the United Church of Christ, a smallish, mostly progressive denomination.
We believe (as the United Church of Christ teaches) that God is still speaking. We believe we listen best for God’s still-speaking voice within the circle of loving community. Our gatherings for worship, learning, celebration, and service are our means for connecting with God and our neighbors.
No matter who you are, or where you are on life’s journey, you are welcome here! (We’re the little white church with big tent ideas!)
Join us for worship on Sundays at 9:30 a.m.
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. during the summer
Listen to Rev. Dr. Dee Eisenhauer’s–and guest’s–sermons here.
Click Lenten.Devotional to view/print a pdf version of the Lenten Devetotional collaboration between Eagle Harbor Church and Bethany Lutheran Church.
On Wednesday evenings, 7pm in Dee’s office, we will be reading and discussing letters with spiritual and literary merit. Click on the links below to download the letter(s) for each Wednesday:
- February 21: Thanksgiving: Thanksgiving-Herb Brokering
- February 28: Advocacy: Advocacy-Elizabeth Blackwell & Lucy Stone, Between Ourselves Letters between Mothers & Daughters
- March 7: Generosity: Generosity-Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Letters and Papers from Prison
- March 14: Reconciliation: Reconciliation-Martin Luther King, Jr.
- March 21: Consolation: Consolation-Abigail & John Adams, My Dearest Friend letters of Abigail and John Adams
- March 28: Encouragement: Encouragement-Pete Seeger, Pete Seeger in His Own Words
Read the latest edition of our newsletter here: February 2018 Communicator
Also for your listening enlightenment is a podcast from the United Church of Christ’s General Minister and President, Rev. John C. Dorhauer, titled “Into the Mystic.” here: http://www.ucc.org/into_the_mystic