- We are:
- People of Faith.
On our journey, we:
- Humbly seek God’s truth together;
- Welcome all seekers as Christ has welcomed us;
- Open ourselves to the Spirit;
- Join with other faith communities in a quest for harmony; and
- Work together, reaching beyond ourselves to foster the Kin-dom of God on Earth.
Living Water Mission Priority
Living Water Mission Priority Mission Statement Proposal
We believe in Living Water, a gift of God that nourishes our bodies and blesses our spirits.
We are committed to:
- Learning to be good stewards of our water resources on the island and in the Salish Sea
- Taking action to preserve and restore unsullied waters
- Offering loving hospitality to those who need food, water and community
- Gathering around the well of spiritual wisdom gifted to us, freely sharing with those who thirst for truth
Open and Affirming
At EHCC we aim to love one another as God has loved us and welcome one another as Christ has welcomed us. Therefore, we are an Open and Affirming church, loving and welcoming our sisters and brothers in all our racial, ethnic, and economic diversity, gender and sexual orientation, and physical and mental abilities.